After receiving your order, we need to process it. The order processing time can take up to 2-5 business days. Processing includes checking, packing, and sending your order out. Processing time should be added to the total delivery time. Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
The best thing to do is email us email@example.com if you are looking for an exact time for an order or during a specific time of year and we can better assist you.
- During off-peak months orders are processed within 2-5 business days on average and ready for shipping.
- During peak seasonal months, orders are processed within 4-10 business days one average and ready for shipping.
Year to year can be different. However, we use these times of year as our peak times. Keep in mind that shipping times also play a factor in the overall deliver times for orders.
- Valentines Day - February 14th
- St Patrick's Day - March 17th
- Easter - End of March
- Mother's Day - May around the 3rd weekend
- Father's Day - June around the 3rd weekend
- 4th of July - July 4th
- Back to School -College Sports August thru middle of September
- Halloween - October 31st
- Thanksgiving - November 25th
- Christmas/New Years December 25th & January 1st